We are currently not booking any new events at this time.
Any events we have scheduled for Winter and Spring of 2021 will be issued a full refund at the start of 2021. We are currently no longer rescheduling events we have in our books since we do not know when we will be able to reopen to our regular capacity. We hope to have our doors back open to the community around May, but that could extend further into the summer.
We will resume scheduling events once all restrictions are lifted for our entire county, but please be advised that for the ongoing future we will ONLY be operating at 25% our usual capacity once we reopen. Please leave a message or email the office and we will add your name to a list to call back once we are open for business.
The Pacheco Community Center has the space and amenities for your next event.
- Capacity of the Hall: 150 persons; During Covid: 35 MAX
- Conference Room Capacity: 20 persons; During Covid: 5 MAX
- During COVID we can only hosts guests from a total of THREE (3) households. There is no exception to this. We will be forced to close and end your event immediately if guests do not comply.
- Full Kitchen
- Side Patio with Barbecue
- Spacious Restrooms
- Ample Parking
- Convenient Location just off Interstate 680 and Highway 4
- Rentals available from 8:00 am – 12:00 am
- Your insurance is required (Please bring a copy of your homeowners, renters, or business insurance policy)
- Rental Fees (Additional Event Staff Fee and Security Deposit Required)
- Saturday and Sunday: $125/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM: $50/hour
- Monday-Friday 5PM-10PM: $100/hour
- Conference Room: $25/hour (3-hour minimum)
- During Covid we cannot have guests at our facilities for more than TWO (2) hours MAX. We are sorry for the inconvenience but this is the only way we can have any guests at our facility.
- Inquire regarding alcohol & security fees
- During COVID we require security guards at every event to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed and masks are worn AT ALL TIMES unless guests are outside of our facilities in the parking lot.
Please check our calendar for facility availability.
For more information, contact the Pacheco Community Center at 925-676-8877.