We are currently not booking any new events at this time. We will resume scheduling events once the shelter in place and social distancing orders are lifted for the county. Please leave a message or email the office and we will add your name to a list to call back once we are open for business.
The Pacheco Community Center has the space and amenities for your next event.
- Capacity of the Hall: 150 persons
- Conference Room Capacity: 20 persons
- Full Kitchen
- Side Patio with Barbecue
- Spacious Restrooms
- Ample Parking
- Convenient Location just off Interstate 680 and Highway 4
- Rentals available from 8 am – 12:00am
- Your insurance is required (Please bring a copy of your homeowners, renters, or business insurance policy)
- Rental Fees (Additional Event Staff Fee and Security Deposit Required)
- Saturday and Sunday: $125/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM: $50/hour
- Monday-Friday 5PM-10PM: $100/hour
- Conference Room: $25/hour (3-hour minimum)
- Inquire regarding alcohol & security fees
Please check our calendar for facility availability.
For more information, contact the Pacheco Community Center at 925-676-8877.