We are now excepting reservations starting June 1, 2021.
The Pacheco Community Center has the space and amenities for your next event!
- Capacity of the Hall: 100 persons
- Conference Room Capacity: 20 persons; Currently Closed
- We have adjusted the capacity for our facility to 100 guests/persons MAX. This includes DJs, musicians, caterers, etc., so please keep this in mind while scheduling an event with us.
- Full Kitchen
- Side Patio with Barbecue; May only be used if guests clean afterwards.
- Spacious Restrooms
- Ample Parking
- Convenient Location just off Interstate 680 and Highway 4
- Rentals available from 8:00am – 10:00pm; All guests must have exited the facility by 10:00pm. All decorations and cleanups must be completed by 10:00pm.
- Your insurance is required (Please bring a copy of your homeowners, renters, or business insurance policy)
- Rental Fees (Additional Event Staff Fee and Security Deposit Required)
- Saturday and Sunday: $125/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM: $50/hour
- Monday-Friday 5PM-10PM: $100/hour
- Conference Room: $25/hour (3-hour minimum)
- Inquire regarding alcohol fees and restrictions.
- Security Guard fees:
- $50/hr. for at least five (5) hours; Security guards are now required at all events, please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Event Staff fees:
- $150/flat rate for any event. Event staff sets up and breaks down the facility before and after an event.
Please check our calendar for facility availability.
For more information, contact the Pacheco Community Center at 925-676-8877.