The Pacheco Community Center has the space and amenities for your next event!
- Capacity of the Hall: 100 persons
- Conference Room Capacity: 20 persons; Currently Closed
- We have adjusted the capacity for our facility to 100 guests/persons MAX. This includes DJs, musicians, caterers, etc., so please keep this in mind while scheduling an event with us.
- Full Kitchen
- Side Patio with Barbecue; May only be used if guests clean afterwards.
- Spacious Restrooms
- Ample Parking
- Convenient Location just off Interstate 680 and Highway 4
- Rentals available from 8:00am – 11:00pm; All guests must have exited the facility by 11:00pm and all decorations and cleanups must be completed by 11:00pm. Failure to have exited by scheduled time will result in additional charges.
- Your insurance is required (Please bring a copy of your homeowners, renters, or business insurance policy). Insurance must match name on contract.
- Rental Fees (Additional Event Staff Fee and Security Deposit Required)
- Friday and Saturday: $125/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Sunday: $100.00
- Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM: $50/hour
- Monday-Thursday 5PM-10PM: $100/hour
- Conference Room: $25/hour (3-hour minimum)
- Inquire regarding alcohol fees and restrictions.
- Security Guard fees:
- $50/hr. for at least five (5) hours; Security guards are now required at all events, please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Event Staff fees:
- $150/flat rate for any event. Event staff sets up and breaks down the facility before and after an event. Additional charges for any event over 8 hours.
- Security Deposit Fee:
- $500.00 and is required for any event in case of damage to facility for breach of contract. Is refunded a week after event, if applicable.
Please note that a $150.00 fee is required as a deposit to hold a date. This fee is applied to the overall cost of an event and is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Please check our calendar for facility availability.
For more information, contact the Pacheco Community Center at 925-676-8877.