We are now excepting reservations starting June 1, 2021.
Although we are hopeful with restrictions being lifted for our entire county by June 15, please be advised that we will ONLY be operating at 40% our usual capacity until at least July 31, 2021. Please keep this in mind in regards to scheduling an event with us. If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please leave a message or email the office and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Pacheco Community Center has the space and amenities for your next event!
- Capacity of the Hall: 100 persons; During Covid: 40 MAX
- Conference Room Capacity: 20 persons; During Covid: 5 MAX
- We have adjusted the capacity for our facility which will stay in effect even after all Covid restrictions are lifted. We are currently operating at 40% our capacity which is 40 guests in total for ANY event. This includes DJs, musicians, caterers, etc., so please keep this in mind while scheduling an event with us.
- Full Kitchen; Currently closed, may only be used for storage.
- Side Patio with Barbecue; May only be used if guests clean afterwards.
- Spacious Restrooms
- Ample Parking
- Convenient Location just off Interstate 680 and Highway 4
- Rentals available from 8:00am – 10:00pm
- Your insurance is required (Please bring a copy of your homeowners, renters, or business insurance policy)
- Rental Fees (Additional Event Staff Fee and Security Deposit Required)
- Saturday and Sunday: $125/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM: $50/hour
- Monday-Friday 5PM-10PM: $100/hour
- Conference Room: $25/hour (3-hour minimum)
- During Covid we cannot have guests at our facilities for more than FIVE (5) hours MAX. We are sorry for the inconvenience but this is the only way we can have any guests at our facility.
- Inquire regarding alcohol fees and restrictions.
- Security Guard fees:
- $50/hr. for at least five (5) hours; Security guards are now required at all events, please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Event Staff fees:
- $150/flat rate for any event. Event staff sets up and breaks down the facility before and after an event.
- During Covid we require that social distancing guidelines are followed and masks are worn AT ALL TIMES unless guests are outside of our facilities in the parking lot. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please check our calendar for facility availability.
For more information, contact the Pacheco Community Center at 925-676-8877.