The Pacheco Community Center has the space and amenities for your next event!
Note: Our rates have increased beginning January 1, 2023. Thank you for understanding and your continued support of our small business which is fully maintained and run by the Pacheco Town Council and our few but phenomenal staff members. Take care and have a wonderful year in 2023!
- Capacity of the Hall: 100 persons
- Conference Room Capacity: 20 persons
- Full Kitchen
- Side Patio with Barbecue; May only be used if guests clean afterward.
- Spacious Restrooms
- Ample Parking
- Convenient Location just off Interstate 680 and Highway 4
- Rentals available from 8:00am – 11:00pm; All guests must have exited the facility by 11:00pm and all decorations and cleanups must be completed by 11:00pm. Failure to have exited by scheduled time will result in additional charges.
- Your insurance is required for all rentals (Please bring a copy of your homeowners, renters, or business insurance policy). Insurance must match name on contract.
- Rental Fees (Additional Event Staff Fee and Security Deposit Required)
- Friday and Saturday: $140.00/hour (5-hour minimum)
- Sunday: $115.00/hour (5-hour minimum)
- Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM: $50/hour
- Monday-Thursday 5PM-10PM: $100/hour
- Conference Room: $25/hour (3-hour minimum)
- Inquire regarding alcohol fees and restrictions.
- Security Guard fees:
- $60.00/hr. for at least five (5) hours; Security guards are now required at all events with over 50 guests, children present, and alcohol. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Event Staff fees:
- $190.00/flat rate for any event. Event staff sets up and breaks down the facility before and after an event and remains on-site as our building attendant for your event. Additional charge of $20.00/hr. for any event over 8 hours.
- Security Deposit Fee:
- $500.00 and is required for any event in case of damage to facility for breach of contract. Is refunded a week after event, if applicable.
Please note that a $250.00 fee is required as a deposit to hold a date as long as there is no other interest on said date. This fee is applied to the overall cost of an event and is non-refundable in case of cancellation. Any event that has the $250.00 date hold deposit must immediately be PAID IN FULL if another potential renter expresses interest in said date and is willing to pay in full immediately. Failure to pay in full will result in loss of date and deposit and the date will be given to the next client in line who is willing to pay in full for said date.
Any event booked less than sixty (60) days in advance requires full payment upon signing of contracts, no exceptions unless delegated in our office.
Please contact our office if you are a Town Council Member, Pacheco Resident, or are calling on behalf of a non-profit organization to discuss potential rate discounts.
**Any potential refunds on canceled events are subject to fees depending on the length of time before the event is to take place. Any event that is cancelled less than 30 days out from event date will forfeit ALL paid funds already paid towards the event. No exceptions.**
Please check our calendar for facility availability.
For more information, contact the Pacheco Community Center at 925-676-8877.